Coronavirus COVID-19 Readiness & Response
With recent development and increasing concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the safety and health of our customers and employees are our top priority. Golden Bank wants to reassure you that we have taken several measures to protect you and our employees as well as maintain an uninterrupted level of service that you can rely upon. To help prevent the spread of the viruses and other illnesses, we’ve increased precautions by encouraging our employees to wash their hands often and we have placed hand sanitizer dispensers as you enter the branch for your use. As always, any employees who are feeling ill are encouraged to stay home and we have taken additional steps to sanitize work areas.
Ways to conduct your banking needs with us:
As a reminder to all customers, you can also conduct your banking needs in the following ways:
- You can transfer funds and pay bills through Online Banking at www.goldenbank-na.com.
- You can deposit checks and transfer funds through our Mobile app.
- You can withdraw cash with your ATM/Debit card at any ATM terminal with no fees* (Golden Bank reimburses up to $25 ATM service fees per month).
- You can also call and speak to one of our customer service representatives at 1-888-320-3838.
- Or you can email us at OnlineBanking@goldenbank-na.com
If you have any questions and/or would like to sign up for Online/Mobile Banking and Cash Management services, please feel free to call us at (888) 320-3838, Monday – Friday 9 am to 7 pm, Saturday 9 am to 3 pm CST.
We stand by you - Golden Bank's Commitment
As the situation continues to evolve every day, Golden Bank will continue to monitor any development so we can make adjustment and changes as needed. Rest assure that your assets are safe and we thank you for being a valuable Golden Bank customer. We appreciate your business and together we will get through this challenge.